What are pixel tags? A pixel tag (also commonly known as a web beacon) is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when e-mails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
Other Environments (mobile applications) In environments that do not support cookies, such as mobile applications, we may use other similar technologies for the same purpose of cookies. To serve our ads in mobile applications we collect identifiers, such as a Google Advertising ID or Apple IDFA, depending on the operating system of your mobile device.
Linking Environments. To serve you our personalized advertisements and provide a seamless online experience, we may link your identifiers on the different environments you are using. At no point do we collect identifying personal data, such as your name or address, to operate the linking.
Information We Collect
Nourish + Bloom collects information to provide better services to our valued users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, Nourish + Bloom collects personal information when you create an account with Nourish + Bloom; when you place an order; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes, such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, and ZIP code; and when you use our online services and mobile applications.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as information about how you use our sites and mobile applications, visit a website that uses our advertising services, view or interact with our ads and content, and information about your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
We collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including your phone number. Nourish + Bloom may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Nourish + Bloom account.
• Log Information
When you use our services or view content provided by Nourish + Bloom, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This includes:
• details of how you use our services (e.g., your search queries)
• IP address
• device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware setting, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL
• cookies that may uniquely identify your browser on your Nourish + Bloom account
When you use Nourish + Bloom services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determines location, including your IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Nourish + Bloom with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
If you have downloaded one or more of our mobile applications, you may have the option to opt-in to location sharing for additional application capabilities. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the devices’ settings menu; however, if you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation may be sent to Nourish + Bloom when you install or uninstall a certain service or when a service periodically contacts our servers, such as for updates.
Nourish + Bloom may collect and store information – including personal information – locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
• Cookies and Similar Technologies
Nourish + Bloom may set and access cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which may include your IP address, user agent information (e.g., browser version, OS type, and version), and device-provided identifiers. Once you interact with our services, site(s), and/or application(s), Nourish + Bloom may recognize your device to provide you with a personalized experience, independent of your device settings.
Nourish + Bloom uses web beacons to access Nourish + Bloom cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with Nourish + Bloom products and services.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Nourish + Bloom or its affiliates if your computer supports such capabilities.