Cool, creamy, and low-cal! Our yummy pumpkin mousse pie recipe is the perfect treat for when you just can’t stop craving those fall flavors.
This recipe is also really quick and easy, so if you need to bring dessert to a party and don’t have much time, put together this little number. It’ll please everyone–even your waistline.
1/2 cup cold almond milk
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 package fat-free, sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
8 oz. non-dairy whipped topping, frozen
1 pre-made pie crust
2 scoops (1 packet) N+B Vanilla Spice Whole Food Shake
2 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans
1. In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk and pumpkin pie spice. Add pumpkin and stir until combined.
2. Add pudding mix and N+B Whole Food Shake to the bowl and beat with a wire whisk for 90 seconds.
3. Stir in half the whipped topping and spread mixture into the pre-made pie crust.
4. Top with remaining whipped topping and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
5. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts or pecans and serve.
Notes: If you’d like a chocolate flavor, switch the Whole Food Shake flavor for our Dark Chocolate Truffle.